This page was last updated on: 3 June, 2018
About us -
The Canterbury Canine Obedience Club was formed in 1958 by a group of enthusiastic dog owners.  The club held its first training classes at the old A & P Show grounds, then moved to Deans Avenue, and in November 1959 officially opened its grounds at 82 Lincoln Road, Christchurch, where it became very well known.

In May 1982 the Club moved to its present site on Marylands Reserve as the tenant of the Waimairi District Council (now part of the Christchurch City Council area), who gave the Club considerable help in re-siting.

Club members today continue the tradition of helping people become responsible dog owners as well as encouraging the spirit of competition.

Club Inc

  A new roof  installed 2017
  with the help of Pub Charity